Maricopa County Public Health - Health Care For The Homeless - Phoenix Other Primary Care Provider
- 220 S 12th Ave
- Phoenix AZ, 85007
- Contact Phone: (602) 372-2100
- Clinic Details: Health Care for the Homeless (HCH) provides health care services for homeless individuals and families throughout Maricopa County. We deliver quality health care to homeless people through street outreach, integrated primary care, mental health services, substance abuse services, case management, and nutrition services.
- Website: http://www.maricopa.gov/1696/Health-Care-for-the-Homeless
- Services: Case Management; Emergency, Transitional, and Permanent Housing; Employment Assistance; Medical Treatment; Mental Health Services; Nutrition Counseling; Referrals for Additional Social Services; Substance Abuse Treatment
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 48 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Mon-Wed, Fri: 7:00am-5:00pm; Thurs: 9:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.