Planned Parenthood - Salida - Salida Family Planning Agency
- 233 E. 2nd Ave
- Salida CO, 81201
- Contact Phone: (719) 539-7291
- Clinic Details: Planned Parenthood is a trusted health care provider, an informed educator, a passionate advocate, and a global partner helping similar organizations around the world. Planned Parenthood delivers vital reproductive health care, sex education, and information to millions of people worldwide.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/
- Services: Abortion Referral; Birth Control; General Health Care; HIV Testing; Men's Health Care; Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception); Pregnancy Testing & Services; STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines; Women's Health Care
- Women's Health Services: Checkups; Breast Exams; Cervical Cancer Screening; Hormone Replacement Therapy; Mammogram Referrals; Menopause and Midlife - Testing and Treatment; Pap Test; Urinary Tract Infections - Testing and Treatment; Vaginal Infections - Testing and Treatment
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 21 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Cash; Check; Major Credit/Debit Cards; Money Orders; Aetna; Allsavers; Ameriben; Anthem; Assurant Health; Child Health Plan Plus; Cigna; Cofinity; Colorado Access; Colorado Choice Health Plans; Coventry; Denver Health Choice; Humana; Kaiser Permanente (only certain services and locations); New Health Ventures (Colorado Access); Rocky Mountain Health Plans (RMHP); San Luis Valley HMO; Tricare; United; United Healthcare
- Operation Hours: Mon: 11:00am-7:00pm, Tues: 9:00am-3:00pm, Fri: 10:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.