Free clinics and community health centers in Bloomington
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Bloomington. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Bloomington Medical and Dental Clinics:
Chestnut Family Health Center - Bloomington
- Location: Bloomington, IL - 61701
- Contact Phone: (309) 557-1400
- Details: Chestnut Family Health Center is committed to delivering comprehensive, high-quality, personal care to our patients. The Center is a program of Chestnut Health Systems, which has been providing services in our community since the early 1970s. All of our physicians, physician assistants, and advanced practice nurses are licensed and dedicated to providing medical care which is specifically tailored to the needs of our patients and their families. We strongly believe in preventative medicine and encourage annual physical exams, gynecological care, immunization updates, and cancer screenings. We are always happy to discuss lifestyle issues that may improve our patients’ health. Our services are performed and managed by a medical professional in collaboration with other health professionals, and utilize consultation or referrals as appropriate. We strive to promote effective communication with patients and encourage the role of the patient as a partner in health care.
Planned Parenthood - Bloomington Health Center
- Location: Bloomington, IL - 61704
- Contact Phone: (309) 827-4014
- Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.