Free clinics and community health centers in Richardson
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Richardson. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Richardson Medical and Dental Clinics:
Family Health Center At Virginia Parkway - Dental Clinic
- Location: Richardson, TX - 75080
- Contact Phone: (214) 618-5600
- Details: Family Health Center at Virginia Parkway’s dental clinic is dedicated to giving your family the smiles they deserve through friendly service. Our dentists and dental support staff provide high-quality dental care, and our dentists are certified to provide child-friendly First Dental Home services to improve the oral health of your youngest family members. To promote your family’s beautiful smiles we welcome Medicaid, CHIP and most private and employer-based insurances.
Network Of Community Ministries Adolescent And Children’s Clinic
- Location: Richardson, TX - 75081
- Contact Phone: (972) 234-8880
- Details: In response to the growing problem of providing children’s health and dental services, Network of Community Ministries’ Adolescent and Children’s Clinic offers free health care and dental services to uninsured children. All services are provided by a dedicated staff of volunteer physicians, dentists, nurses, hygienists and front office workers. The Network Clinic has been on the frontline of medical assistance for uninsured or uninsurable children since its inception in 1992, working closely with the Richardson Independent School District and local medical agencies to ensure the best quality of care. From 2007 through 2009, the clinic served the medical needs of 1,455 children in the community. In December 2009, two of the clinic’s exam rooms were renovated to serve as dental operatory facilities. With the addition of dental services in January, 2010, Network began providing free dental screening and care through the Rotary Dental Clinic. Assessments indicate that absenteeism due to acute illnesses among students has consistently declined in the last three years. Parental response reflects a positive rating of services offered through our clinic as well as a favorable response to the subsequent follow-up by doctors and the school nurses.