Guadalupe Health Center - Antonito Community Health Center
- Dahlia St.
- Antonito CO, 81120
- Contact Phone: (719) 376-5426
- Clinic Details: Guadalupe Health Center is located in the town of Antonito, Colorado, and was opened in 1976. Guadalupe Health Center (GHC) was one of the first clinics established for Valley-Wide Health Systems, Inc. (Valley-Wide). The clinic has undergone several changes throughout its history, and was recently remodeled in 2011 that included many structural changes and technological improvements. At GHC we provide a safe and comforting atmosphere, and are dedicated to providing excellent patient care for you and your family. GHC primarily serves the rural population of Antonito and the surrounding Conejos County communities including: Mogote, Manassa, Romeo, and La Jara. Our clinic provides care to patients of all ages and of various backgrounds and socio-economic statuses, with special consideration for low-income families and migrant and seasonal agriculture workers. We are also happy to meet the needs of tourists and visitors including hunters, fisherman, and campers in the area. We offer primary preventative and chronic health care services to provide you with the knowledge and ability to manage your condition. Co-located behavioral health services are available on Mondays and Thursdays to provide counseling needs for all patients. Routine blood draws are available on Fridays on-site, by appointment, through our affiliation with LabCorp (Laboratory Corporation of America). We also offer both childhood and adult vaccinations. Family Planning services are available to provide you with options based upon individual beliefs and needs. Our clinic also offers FREE HIV screening services and a full spectrum of STD testing and treatment in a safe and confidential setting. Antonito Physical Therapy is co-located within the building, and available on Thursdays, to address physical therapy needs for you and your family . Our doctors, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and physical therapists are dedicated to making sure all Valley-Wide patients receive individualized patient care, in a respectful and inclusive manner. We focus our efforts on providing excellent services to ensure our patients feel comfortable and continue to return to GHC for all of their needs. We treat our patients as individuals and value their safety, confidentiality and health care needs. At GHC, we take a proactive approach to your healthcare and are one of two clinics to implement a follow-up appointment log. This ensures that all patients receive a call back from one of our schedulers which allows us to schedule and confirm future appointments, providing clarity and continuity of on-going care.
- Website: https://vwhs.org/
- Services: Primary Preventative and Chronic Health Care Services; Behavioral Health Services; Child and Adult Vaccinations; Family Planning; FREE HIV Screening Services; STD Testing and Treatment; Physical Therapy
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 36 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Medicaid (Including Colorado Access); Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+); PPS & Medicare
- Operation Hours: Mon-Wed, Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.