Free clinics and community health centers in Conejos county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Conejos county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Conejos Medical and Dental Clinics:
Casa De Oro Adult Day Services
- Location: La Jara, CO - 81140
- Contact Phone: (719) 274-4350
Guadalupe Health Center
- Location: Antonito, CO - 81120
- Contact Phone: (719) 376-5426
- Details: Guadalupe Health Center is located in the town of Antonito, Colorado, and was opened in 1976. Guadalupe Health Center (GHC) was one of the first clinics established for Valley-Wide Health Systems, Inc. (Valley-Wide). The clinic has undergone several changes throughout its history, and was recently remodeled in 2011 that included many structural changes and technological improvements. At GHC we provide a safe and comforting atmosphere, and are dedicated to providing excellent patient care for you and your family. GHC primarily serves the rural population of Antonito and the surrounding Conejos County communities including: Mogote, Manassa, Romeo, and La Jara. Our clinic provides care to patients of all ages and of various backgrounds and socio-economic statuses, with special consideration for low-income families and migrant and seasonal agriculture workers. We are also happy to meet the needs of tourists and visitors including hunters, fisherman, and campers in the area. We offer primary preventative and chronic health care services to provide you with the knowledge and ability to manage your condition. Co-located behavioral health services are available on Mondays and Thursdays to provide counseling needs for all patients. Routine blood draws are available on Fridays on-site, by appointment, through our affiliation with LabCorp (Laboratory Corporation of America). We also offer both childhood and adult vaccinations. Family Planning services are available to provide you with options based upon individual beliefs and needs. Our clinic also offers FREE HIV screening services and a full spectrum of STD testing and treatment in a safe and confidential setting. Antonito Physical Therapy is co-located within the building, and available on Thursdays, to address physical therapy needs for you and your family . Our doctors, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and physical therapists are dedicated to making sure all Valley-Wide patients receive individualized patient care, in a respectful and inclusive manner. We focus our efforts on providing excellent services to ensure our patients feel comfortable and continue to return to GHC for all of their needs. We treat our patients as individuals and value their safety, confidentiality and health care needs. At GHC, we take a proactive approach to your healthcare and are one of two clinics to implement a follow-up appointment log. This ensures that all patients receive a call back from one of our schedulers which allows us to schedule and confirm future appointments, providing clarity and continuity of on-going care.
La Jara Dental Clinic
- Location: La Jara, CO - 81140
- Contact Phone: (719) 274-8948
- Details: La Jara Dental Clinic was established in 1997 to serve the residents of Conejos and neighboring Costilla counties with quality dental care. La Jara Dental Clinic (LJDC) is located in the Town of La Jara in Conejos County. In 2005 LJDC received a significant renovation to better accommodate dental care needs. LJDC provides General Dentistry services. Our goal is to provide you with information to guide you through your dental health decisions and comprehensive care. We offer diagnostic services like routine exams, x-rays, and dental screening. Restorative care includes both composite and amalgam fillings depending on patient preference and suitability. Preventive care includes routine cleanings, oral hygiene education, fluoride application, and sealants to prevent decay in deep grooves of the molars. We treat the whole family; including babies, children, adolescents and adults. Pediatric services we provide include restorations, space maintenance, preventive care, and Headstart screenings. Sometimes patients will need more than routine care. Periodontal treatment includes deep cleanings called Scaling and Root Planning to stop bone loss from hard deposits and bacteria below the gum. We also offer Oral Surgery services like extractions, surgical extractions, and alveoloplasty (smoothening the bone to prepare for a denture). Endodontic treatment is provided to patients who have a tooth that can be saved, however the tooth has a cavity into the nerve. This is also called a root canal. Prosthetic treatment includes crowns, fixed bridges, complete dentures, and removable partial dentures. Implants may also be an option in specific cases. When specialty dental care is recommended we are happy to help you explore those options. In the event you have a dental emergency, walk-in times are available for evaluation. You could receive same day treatment when appropriate. The Dental Department also has patient support services. Our Patient Navigator staff will help you with planning your treatment priorities, exploring financial options, and follow-up with treatment and referrals. Our Dental Insurance Support staff coordinates dental insurance benefits and pre-authorizations.