Free clinics and community health centers in Hempstead
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Hempstead. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Hempstead Medical and Dental Clinics:
Hempstead Health Center
- Location: Hempstead, NY - 11550-2414
- Contact Phone: 516-572-1300
- Details: Health care in America is changing, and NuHealth is part of that change. We are committed to deliver excellent essential medical care and disease and lifestyle management to everyone, at every stage of life. We want to make health care more accessible, affordable and patient-friendly for young families, hardworking singles and seniors with growing health care needs here on Long Island. There have been and will continue to be many physical improvements and operational changes throughout NuHealth’s Centers of Care in Nassau University Medical Center, A. Holly Patterson Extended Care Facility and the NuHealth Family Health Centers. Equally important, we are dedicated to an ongoing process of critical self-examination and clinical improvement to ensure we are providing the best possible care for our community. In the end, however, it is dedication to these core commitments that will determine our success.
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health, Public Housing, Health Care for the Homeless ?>
Planned Parenthood - Hempstead Center
- Location: Hempstead, NY - 11550
- Contact Phone: 516.750.2500
- Services: Abortion Services, Birth Control,, HIV Testing,Men's Health Care,Morning after pill(Emergency contraception), Pregnancy Testing & services,STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines, Women's Health Care.