Free clinics and community health centers in Logan
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Logan. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Logan Medical and Dental Clinics:
Midtown Community Health Center - Logan Clinic
- Location: Logan, UT - 84341
- Contact Phone: (435) 752-7060
- Details: We offer care for patients of all ages and backgrounds comprehensive primary healthcare services including well care, prenatal care, pediatrics, immunizations, women’s health, geriatrics, and treatment for acute and chronic illnesses such as diabetes, hypertension, and asthma.Midtown’s medical providers are also experienced in managing Hepatitis C and HIV/AIDS. Midtown’s Logan Community Health Center was opened in January 2016 to serve the underserved residents of Cache Valley and the surrounding areas. This site was opened with the support of Intermountain Healthcare to ensure that low-income and uninsured community residents have access to comprehensive primary healthcare services including well care, prenatal care, pediatrics, immunizations, women’s health, family planning, geriatrics, and treatment for acute and chronic illnesses.
Planned Parenthood - Logan Health Center
- Location: Logan, UT - 84321
- Contact Phone: (435) 753-0724
- Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.