Santa Rosa Community Health - Brookwood Campus - Santa Rosa Community Health Center
- 983 Sonoma Avenue
- Santa Rosa CA, 95404
- Contact Phone: (707) 583-8700
- Clinic Details: The Brookwood Campus serves people experiencing homelessness and people who need drop-in appointments.
- Website: http://srhealth.org/
- Services: Primary care; Mental health care; Specialty care; Family planning; Trangender care; HIV and Hep C care
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 32 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Scale Fee; Medi-Cal (Partnership Health Plan); Medicare; Anthem or HealthNet Covered California plans; FamilyPACT (reproductive health services); Cash; Checks; Credit Cards
- Operation Hours: Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri: 8:15am-11:45am, 1:00pm-4:45pm; Thurs: 8:15am-11:45am
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.