Free clinics and community health centers in Center
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Center. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Center Medical and Dental Clinics:
Center Dental Clinic
- Location: Center, CO - 81125
- Contact Phone: (719) 754-3584
- Details: The Center Dental Clinic was the first dental clinic opened by Valley-Wide Health Systems, Inc. to complement to medical services through integrated care. Center Dental Clinic was opened in 1988 and provides General Dentistry services. Our goal is to provide you with information to guide you through your dental health decisions and comprehensive care. We offer diagnostic services like routine exams, x-rays, and dental screening. Restorative care includes both composite and amalgam fillings depending on patient preference and suitability. Preventive care includes routine cleanings, oral hygiene education, fluoride application, and sealants to prevent decay in deep grooves of the molars. We treat the whole family; including babies, children, adolescents and adults. Pediatric services we provide include restorations, space maintenance, preventive care, and Headstart screenings. Sometimes patients will need more than routine care. Periodontal treatment includes deep cleanings called Scaling and Root Planning to stop bone loss from hard deposits and bacteria below the gum. We also offer Oral Surgery services like extractions, surgical extractions, and alveoloplasty (smoothening the bone to prepare for a denture). Endodontic treatment is provided to patients who have a tooth that can be saved, however the tooth has a cavity into the nerve. This is also called a root canal. Prosthetic treatment includes crowns, fixed bridges, complete dentures, and removable partial dentures. Implants may also be an option in specific cases. When specialty dental care is recommended we are happy to help you explore those options. In the event you have a dental emergency, walk-in times are available for evaluation. You could receive same day treatment when appropriate. The Dental Department also has patient support services. Our Patient Navigator staff will help you with planning your treatment priorities, exploring financial options, and follow-up with treatment and referrals. Our Dental Insurance Support staff coordinates dental insurance benefits and pre-authorizations.
Cesar E. Chavez Family Medical Center
- Location: Center, CO - 81125
- Contact Phone: (719) 754-2778
- Details: Cesar E. Chavez Family Medical Center has provided primary care services for the Center, Colorado community since the early 1980’s. The current location opened in 1995 and is the only medical healthcare provider in the area. Cesar E. Chavez Family Medical Center (CCFMC) serves Saguache County in the San Luis Valley and providers for many neighboring residents living in Del Norte, Saguache, and Sargent. Our clinic operates Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. Our friendly and dedicated staff are here to provide the best customer service possible, so you always feel welcome. The current support staff, which includes our case managers, care coordinators, and referral coordinators, have been with Valley-Wide Health Systems for many years. The staff are very knowledgeable and can direct patients to additional health care services not provided by Valley-Wide. They can also help you chose the best medical home and primary care provider that best fits your needs.Our staff is bi-lingual and can assist with most translation needs. CCFMC not only provides primary care, but also offers co-located, Women Infants and Children (WIC) program and we have also partnered with San Luis Valley Behavioral Health Group to provide on-site behavioral health services. CCFMC serves migrant and seasonal farmworkers and utilizes bi-lingual Spanish to English speaking staff to meet patient needs. We offer FREE HIV screening services and a full spectrum of STD testing and treatment in a safe and confidential setting. On Mondays and Thursdays we provide on-site routine blood draws, by appointment, through our affiliation with LabCorp (Laboratory Corporation of America).